My slide show

Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th and 5th, 2008

This year we did things a little backwards. Usually my parents host the day picnic, then everyone comes to our house to watch the fireworks from the Fairgrounds. But this year I had to work all day on the 4th, so my parents did their picnic on Sat. the 5th. We still hosted the fireworks display on the 4th. The weather wasn't great, but we enjoyed them this year without getting wet. Family-my cousin Jen, her mom Wanda, my mom, friend Rebecca Rebecca with her baby Ava (5 months). Ava enjoyed watching the fireworks. Serena didn't get to see them, she was just too tired. Grandpa (Bapaw) Brandt with Connor. IF you look closely, you can see my two teeth coming in already! Mommy is a bit nervous about the next six months of breastfeeding!

These are pictures from my parents picnic on the 5th-

My great aunt Ginny putting Serena to sleep. I love Ginny's glasses, she's so trendy! Every year my Dad fries two turkeys (it is delicious if you have never tried it). He loves to carve them too! On the morning of the 5th, Mike took the boys to Home Depot to build a birdhouse. He got some really cute pictures.

No comments: