My slide show

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sickness, potty training, etc.

Why is it that I seperate my paragraphs when I am typing, but on my blog, they all run together? Can anyone help me?!

Since I blogged last, I feel like life has gotten crazy. Hayden has been sick this week with a fever, cold, and stomach flu-needless to say he is miserable and I feel so bad for him. Luckily, the one day he felt good and went to school was Tues., and the PTO sponsored a roller skating party that night. I forgot my camera but I can download pictures later we got from our phones. Both the boys had fun and of course Hayden got the hang of it right before we had to leave. But they gave us free passes as we left, so we will go back again soon.

Connor has been taking medicine for an ear infection this week, on top of the potty training which I am trying to be diligent about doing. Sometimes he ends up in a Pull-Up for a few hours while I am running around, but he always manages to surprise me by going on the potty again. He poops on the potty about half the time which I'm not complaining about, it's just really gross to clean out that underwear! And he's two. I love him to death and he is so cute and makes me laugh a lot, but he knows how to push my buttons. It has been a great day if he doesn't go to time out AT ALL, which happens about once a week! We are also working diligently with him on his speech. The speech therapist has been coming for about a month now and we are slowly seeing some progress. He seems to make an effort to say a word now, whereas before, he would just say "Uh!"

Serena is a good little girl and is very patient with Mommy, but of course she needs my attention too. And she smiles and coos at me a lot, so when I am stressed I can talk to her and she cheers me up!

We are in the process of going through my Grammy's apartment and cleaning it. I started cleaning the bathroom on Tues. and it is taking much longer than I expected.

My mom now has this terrible flu-like virus that is going around, and is miserable. Her and Dad were supposed to babysit for us tomorrow night so that Mike and I could go on a date for the first time in two months. Our hopes were shattered yet again.

I really miss scrapbooking too. About the only time I have found to work on it the past 3 weeks is if I have enough energy around 10 or 11 at night when the kids are in bed, dishes are done, toys mostly put away, etc.. I'm also trying to keep up with two bookclubs.

It's time for spring, and healthy kids!

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

I agree...I want spring here too and I want healthy children!!!!

The paragraph thingy happens to me also, but you can fix it by editing your post in HTML format. Just type your post, click the html tab next to to compose tab and seperate you paragraphs there. I hope this helps.


I hope things start to get easier for you!

NYBrandtReport said...

Is it possible that you modified your posting settings recently, specifically the "Convert line breaks" setting on the "Formatting" tab? If that setting is "no," you'll get the run-on paragraphs in the WYSIWYG editor. You probably want it set to "yes."

We Three Queens said...

Ang.. is it possible you're trying to do too many things? Sounds like you're spinning like a top... which eventually topples over. WHENEVER you and Mike need a babysitter, you can call us. I thought you knew that by now. We'll always do our best to help out. That's what friends are for!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ang, get off the comp, put your feet up,and help yourself to a big bowl of ICE CREAM! ... Oh wait... that's my advise for me! That's how I usually end every crazy day! Not good. :-)