My slide show

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My wonderful children

I wrote this entry on Feb. 26th, but didn't publish it. (Life got crazy I guess.) It seems like in the past week, each one of my children has blessed me in some way, or made my life easier and more enjoyable. Serena has started sleeping for 7 hours at a stretch which has helped me feel more like myself again. Connor is doing a remarkable job on the potty, and Hayden ceases to amaze me with his reading and writing skills, his creativity, and his thoughtfulness towards others. Mike said when he and the boys were at the Y last week, Hayden had gone ahead and was waiting for Daddy. In the meantime, he opened the door for another lady. That is so unlike him because it is out of his comfort zone. He takes after his Daddy who sets a good example for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a GOOD THING that occasional good days are mixed in with all the craziness!