My slide show

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Calgon, take me away!

Read "My wonderful Children" first. This day came just two days after that one (Feb. 28th). My, how things change! Is it one step forward two steps back, or two steps forward one step back? All I know is that I have got to type out my feelings or I am going to explode! I'm on almost no sleep again because Serena got a cold and can't sleep, and I'm on my third bath of the day and third load of laundry because every time Connor puts on a pair of underwear, he pees or poops in them! We've had two successes with pee on the potty this morning, but that is not enough to keep me sane! Calgon, take me away!!!!! We only bought one pack of underwear so far, but I think I will go to the store today and buy a million more! What did women do to deserve this punishment of potty training?! That's on top of childbirth. Frankly, I don't know which is worse at this point. At least you know that labor will end shortly! Make that 4 times now. Too bad, he is staying in his wet underwear now, I can't keep up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you keeping up the potty training. I tried with Tyler the day after I saw you in Target - and gave up the next day. Ty TELLS me every time he pees or poops in his diaper, BUT when I put him on the toilet he SCREAMS bloody murder! What's the deal? I have only got him to pee a total of TWICE in the potty, and he'll be three the end of next month. Oh well... someday he'll come around.
:-)