My slide show

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Backing up a little

I actually thought I had posted about this brunch already-oops! Lauren (pictured below) and her hubby Larry were the hosts of this splendid event. They have a beautiful home and have done a good job of combining the necessity of having a "kid-friendly" home for their two little girls, and a home for adults to entertain and converse. I don't think my home is like that. It's just for kids, not adults! We had delicious food, but the best part was just catching up with old friends. These are all friends of mine from high school that we try to get together a couple of times a year. It's great to see how we have changed, and how we have stayed the same. I think we all get along because we have all moved in the same direction. We have our 15 year class reunion coming up in May. Oh, I feel old! Ashley (holding Serena), Paige, Amber and her daughter Georgia.

No comments: