My slide show

Sunday, March 23, 2008

St. Patrick's Day gathering

This year our family and the Christensen's went over to Jamie and Andy's house for our Irish (pot luck) dinner-Corned beef, cabbage with swiss cheese, potatoes, Irish soda bread. That was my first Irish dinner and I liked it-at least once a year! We all had a lot of fun and I think we will do it again next year together. The hats that the kids have on were hand-made by Hayden and Mike the day before and sprayed painted by me this morning. They turned out pretty authentic, and only cost us a dollar to make! Not to mention that Hayden enjoyed every minute of it.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I feel left out! Just kidding. Glad you guys had a great St. Patrick's holiday. Looks like fun!