My slide show

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hayden says the funniest things!

He said two things yesterday that made me laugh. The first time was when he and Connor were pretending to talk to each other on the phone. Connor picks it up and screams in it, then Hayden says "Oh, it's a sreamer, I'm going to hang up now!" Then last night Connor had taken some stickers that Hayden was using. When Hayden took them away, Connor said "pease!" Hayden responded "no" two times to his request, then the third time he said "You know Connor, just because you say please doesn't mean you always get what you want!" He's such an adult!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a smarty pants. Goes to show that kids hear everything!

Jamie said...

That made me laugh out-loud. That comment was SO Hayden.
(Hey, I think Connor should get anything he wants to saying "please". He is doing so well with his speech!)