My slide show

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our anniversary

Our anniversary was on June 10th which was a Sun., so we had our date on Sat. instead. Mike got me two dozen of the prettiest roses I have ever seen. He also gave me some random gifts for a few days that I didn't really understand until I recieved my card. For each year that we have been married, he picked out something significant that happened that year and applied it to a gift. He is so thoughtful.
We weren't able to do very much because I was sick, but we did find a quiet park with a nice grape arbor where we ate our chinese dinner.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think that Mike is the most creative guy when it comes to gifts and to pampering you! Happy Anniversary!

We Three Queens said...

I want a Mike of my own. Do you know where I can find one just like yours? How sweet he is. Thanks for sharing your Anniversary events with us. You both look so cute. It reminds me of what true love is really about. You are a wonderful example to me. Love, Brenda
P.S. So glad to hear you're having more "up" days than "down" days.

DEA Retired said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow- you're well enough to eat Chinese! That's great!