My slide show

Saturday, June 23, 2007

back to Memorial Day

I apologize for not keeping my blog up-to-date. But the nausea is slowly getting better and I'm getting some energy back, so I am going to be more regular with my entries. Going back to Memorial Day, I actually got myself out of bed and went with the family to my aunt Wanda's house for her annual picnic. It was a nice day. I got sick in the evening, but it was about the time to leave anyway. Hayden and Connor have a cousin Addy who they are playing with in this picture. "When I'm on Daddy's shoulders I like to poke him and tease him!"

1 comment:

DEA Retired said...

You look great Ang! So glad you are feeling good for the summer. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love and miss you guys. We need to get together sometime soon. - Jess