My slide show

Monday, November 3, 2008

Every day is a new adventure

That's the beauty and sometimes the set-back of being a stay-at-home mom. You never know what life will bring your way that day. You may have a great, stress-free day playing with your kids, getting the house clean, talking to friends, sending off birthday cards, feeding the pets, getting homework done, meals prepared ahead of time, exercise done, laundry done, children bathed, coupons clipped, scriptures read, bills paid, e-mails sent, Christmas gifts ordered, light bulbs replaced, blog updated. The list could go on and on. Then again, life may throw you some curve balls along the way like vomiting children, pooping children, crying, tired children, and the list goes on. But at the end of the day, no matter what kind of day it was, I still thank my Heavenly Father for letting me be a mother and for the ability to stay home with my children every day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Right on! I wouldn't trade my job with anyone. Wasn't it Elder Ballard during spring conference who said that mothers need to "live in the moments"?