My slide show

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged?!-What!

I can't believe I've been tagged. Well' I guess I can, I know I've been horrible at blogging for over 2 months now. But I've always had good intentions in my head! Isn't that good enough!

Now that school is starting I should have time during afternoon naps to blog again. I have a lot to catch up on, including the first day of school tomorrow.

TAG GAME

These are the rules:List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 current obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Joys:

1. The Gospel

2. Family

3. Food-not excessive amounts, just tasty!

4. ocean

5. my kids' laughter

Fears:

1. Fire

2. Being a bad parent

3. Losing Mike-cancer was a wake-up call

4. Sending my first born off to first grade!

5. Losing all my wonderful pictures and videos stored on the computer

Current Obsessions:

1. Olympics/sports programs for my kids

2. my tan (we just got back from the beach!)

3. getting out of debt (that one kind of comes and goes)

4. Reading-myself and the kids

5. Things for Connor and I to do while Hayden is in school

Surprising facts:

1. My Associates Degree is in Fine Arts (I am a TERRIBLE artist!)

2. Mike and I have never been apart for more than 48 hours

3. I struggle with organization/cleaning, but my clothes NEED to be organized by color, and I have a system for the dishes in the dishwasher

4. I actually DON'T spend my whole paycheck at work (A.C. Moore-craft/scrapbook store)!

5. My weight fluctuates, but I am always self-conscious of my body (exercising a lot helps me feel better about eating ice cream!)

I tagged Brenda, Jessa, Emily, Ashley, Nanny (Mike's Mom). Thanks, Jess for tagging me and forcing to blog again! Check for more updates soon.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ang- sorry you tagged me because I will not do it. I am really horrible at that stuff.
On my pictures. I have the cannon rebel xsi and a fixed 50mm lens I use on almost all my pictures. And all my editing is in photoshop. If you need some tips and suggestions call me and I will walk you through. Love the pics of your fam. I can't believe how big they are getting
Love ya
Em

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT! You're an awesome person Ang! Thanks for being my friend. :-)

Jamie said...

Wow, I didn't know that your Associates was in Fine Arts. I think you have a great eye for art and color. :-)

We Three Queens said...

What a butt!! I can't believe you tagged me. You turkey..... gobble, gobble, gobble!!! Ok, I'll do it, however, I don't know if I have 5 people left to tag... we all seem to know one another and have already tagged each other. I'll do my best. Chow