My slide show

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook and Yard Sale Day!

I started out the day Saturday around 8am going to some neighborhood yard sales. Our mower had died about 2 or so weeks ago so that was top on my list of things to find. Next was a weed wacker for Mike for Father's Day. I found great products at a steal, and put a smile on my husband's face. Later that day he was grooming the yard and it didn't even need mowed yet! The rest of the time I was shopping for fun. I found some cute clothes for Serena in summer, a game for the boys so they wouldn't complain, and a few kitchen items for myself. I love getting things I need at the price I can afford! After that I went over to Brenda's house for National Scrapbook Day. We broke out her new Cricket Expressions and was having fun with it. She had a yummy (and healthy) spread too. This was one of the pages I made with the Cricket.

No comments: