My slide show

Friday, May 2, 2008

Connor's night

For some time now I have wanted to celebrate Connor's achievement of potty training himself. We want to take him to Crayola Factory, but we can't afford the gas right now. So until we do go, we let Connor choose everything we did on Friday night together. That worked out well because Saturday was Hayden's Day. He went to see the Junie B. Jones play at the Strand with Daddy, then went fishin' with Gram and Pap. They didn't bring him home till 9:30! Out partying late with the croanies! Anyway, Connor chose chicken nuggets, french fries (fy-fys) and "poppy peas" for dinner. Then he wanted to go feed some geese and see some cows. Keep in mind he speaks at about a 20-month old level, so I spent about 20 min. trying to translate what he wanted! We went to a dairy farm on Taxville Rd. We met a very cute family of ducks that liked our stale crackers. Then, since the lighting was perfect, we played with the camera. I was pleased.
I love Serena's facial expressions in these two. And you just gotta' love her hair! She is my happy baby. She is always smiling. Except for when she is tired, and then she has the thumb in!
Mike loves this picture. I am thinking about cutting my hair because most days it doesn't look good anymore. Any votes? I've done a virtual makeover on the web, but I don't want to pay the money to have the pictures to send! Come over to my house and I can show you!
Then Connor wanted to go to the park, so we went over to Loman. That is where Hayden will have park program this summer.
Okay, Hayden ran up to the camera and yelled, "take my picture"! He thought it was pretty funny, so is this picture! You can definetely see his freckles! We topped off the evening with some ice cream (not me, I'm on a diet!) and a video of Connor's choice-Veggie Tales.
Happy Connor night!

No comments: