My slide show

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Connor failed!

Okay, I know that sounds bad, but I got your attention! Actually it is a good thing he failed-his speech evaluation, so now a therapist will be able to come over once or twice a week to get him to start talking. She tested him in 5 areas. The other 4 areas he tested beyond his age group, but speech he tested at about 18 month range. Which is funny because he still wears 18 months clothes-he must have liked that stage so much he got stuck there! I'm really not worried about his speech problem. I know those words are in there, I think he's just being stubborn. He has taken interest now in learning to dress himself. Of course it takes a while, and takes some patience from mom, but he gets so excited about being so independent. Maybe he'll realize his independence on the potty soon!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm sure he is going to speed through speech therapy. Zane was only in it for 4 months. He just needed that extra "umph" that someone besides mom and dad can only give. You'll love it.