My slide show

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Misery

I'm not putting on a happy face anymore. I have reached misery. I am now 5 days late, and the next two days are holidays so the earliest they will induce me is on Weds. night, which means I will then be 8 days late by the time the baby is born. Up to this point I have been doing okay physically (not so much emotionally!), but now the baby is crowding me out and I can't sleep, I can't bend over, I don't want to eat, etc. On top of my problems, the boys have had an exciting weekend as well. We went to a friend's Christmas party on Fri. night and Connor smashed his thumb in a door, losing the nail. Fingernail injuries gross me out. Saturday morning Connor started with diarrhea which he still has, and Hayden woke up this morning with the stomach flu. This is not how I pictured the holiday season this year! Mike has been great. Taking care of the boys and doing things around the house. It's great now that he is done with his masters, he has so much more time. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Oh Angie!I've been checking your blog everyday to see if you've had the baby and I am sorry your boys are sick. Spencer and Meghan are sick also, Spencer with croup and Meghan with diarhea! What a great way to spend the holidays! Hang in there!

Jamie said...

I've heard "Rocky Mountain Quick-Step" was going around. Sorry it all had to happen now!