My slide show

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Ultrasound

I know some of you have been sitting by the computer since yesterday just waiting to see ultrasound photos! Just kidding. It was a good ultrasound, and from what he could tell, everything looks good, and that the baby is actually a week ahead of schedule as far as development. That was good news! We are still going to be surprised, I didn't cave under pressure. In fact, when I thought I may have seen two legs, I looked away. I love surprises too much to spoil them! The baby was being a stinker and hidding it's face, so this was the best shot he could get. The second picture is of the foot 'cause I love baby feet! It was exciting too see how much the baby has grown since we saw it last at just 9 weeks. Only about 14 more weeks to go!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for posting! We have been thinking about you. I'm glad everything is OK with the baby. I would have totally peeked! You are TOO good! :D
14 weeks to go, wow!

Jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is good with the baby and that you are feeling well! :P I definitely wouldn't have been able to resist peeking either! I'm excited for your surprise 95 days from now!