My slide show

Friday, September 7, 2007

Doctor's appt.

I had my regular visit at the OB yesterday and everything was fine except that I am measuring small, so he scheduled an ultrasound to make sure everything is alright. He said usually what happens is the baby is laying transverse (side to side) which makes me measure smaller, so hopefully that's what it is. I go in on Mon. evening to get my ultrasound, and I'll take the whole family in with me. We still want to be surprised, but I am really excited to see the baby and know that everything is fine. So stay tuned for ultrasound photos on Tues.!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm so excited you get another ultrasound because there is nothing better than seeing that little baby. Are you even going to take a "peek"? I think I would be way too tempted, if given the oppurtunity. You are much stronger than me.
I hope everything is OK with that little guy/gal!