My slide show

Saturday, September 1, 2007

24 weeks

As of Wenesday, I am now 24 weeks along and am starting my 6th month. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I look pregnant but I'm not huge and uncomfortable yet. Connor and I go for walks every day after dropping Hayden off at the bus stop. I'm still sleeping well at night which makes for a happy mommy. I'm able to eat most foods now, and I seem to be on a pizza kick the past few weeks. Not that greasy restaurant pizza, but homemade pizza, using my Italian dough recipe. I'm also enjoying fresh garden tomatoes. And the best part is feeling that baby move around inside of me! You can keep track of my pregnancy by checking the ticker at the bottom of my blog page.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute! The last trimester....the home stretch. :D

Bridgette said...

Cute new look for your page! Oh...you and your tummy look sute too!

Jamie said...

I like your new backgrounds, etc!

Anonymous said...

You look great Ang! Cute web page. :-)

Jen said...

You look fabulous! and I'm really glad to hear that you're feeling well too! ;)