My slide show

Friday, July 6, 2007

One more room done!

We just finished painting the small room in the attic which will serve as our guest room (Nanny's room right now). Here are a few before pics which don't even show how bad the walls were. And the room was entirely blue. Now, here are the after pictures. Better?! I was so glad to be a part of this project. I love to paint rooms and see the difference it makes.

Hayden's bed went up to the attic, so we set up the bunk beds awhile even though Connor is still sleeping in his crib. (I'm not ready for that transition yet!) They were so excited!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, you guys really did a lot of work! It looks great. What a transition. It looks so cheery now. Did Hayden help choose the color??

Sarah said...

What a transformation! Hope you're feeling better!

We Three Queens said...

The room looks terrific. I love the yellow paint. What a refreshing look it gives. Nice job.