My slide show

Friday, March 9, 2007

Sledding

Wednesday was a snow day for kids and teachers (it only snowed about 6 in.!), so we made the most of it and went sledding in my grandparents backyard. Not only did they make us a hot lunch for when we finished, but they took all the pictures for us!

Connor was a real trooper-he stayed out the whole time with us and wanted to keep going down.

I did a little snowboarding! Hayden tried it too and stayed standing the whole way down the hill! Joel and Dave Christensen would be so proud!

Anyone for home-made pot pie? (That's a Penn. Dutch dish.) I want to start a scrapbook of my favorite recipes that have been passed down for generations.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I didn't know you knew how to snowboard! You look great coming down the hill in the picture. :D That chicken pot-pie looks really good. You'll have to post the recipe....maybe even start a recipe blog?? You're such a good cook.