My slide show

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Writing in my blog two weeks in a row. This could become a habit! This past week was back to normal week. I actually made it to the gym every day for a little bit which my body needed. I taught my first cycle class yesterday and it went really well. I had a lot of fun. I love being able to pick my music and routine and being able to know what time is left and what is coming. Everyone left the class soaked and out of breath so I know I gave them a good workout.
Connor did a sweet thing this past week. We typically have leftovers for dinner on Tues. night so as I walked out to the kitchen to get started, I heard Connor in the silverware drawer and all the containers were sitting out on the counter. I asked what he was doing and he said "I'm making dinner for you since your back hurt." For the record my back has been getting better since I've been going to a chiropractor. Most of the problem is in my neck, so as he adjusts me, the pain is less in my back. But how sweet of Connor to be so thoughtful!
We've enjoyed the beautiful weather outside this past week. Hayden has gotten pretty good at riding my old skateboard while the younger kids are riding on their bikes. In fact, I caught Serena riding the tricycle sailing down the sloped driveway into the road! She loved it until she crashed the 3rd time.
Mike and Hayden got to go to the Navy football game yesterday in Annapolis as part of a Young Men's activity. They had a lot of fun, especially because Hayden got to be with his friend Jordan. He's come to the age where he likes things more if he has a friend with him.
I went over to Sarah's house Tues. night for a Biggest Loser girl's night. We didn't get there till 9pm and I was one of the first ones to leave at 12:30! I don't know if I can keep up with these young girls! It was enjoyable though. Even though I wouldn't partake of their sumptuous goodies, it was fun to talk and get a break.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is cool that Hayden is in to skateboarding! I used to always watch the skaters during lunch in high school. My friend and I secretly had crushes on them. :)