My slide show

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back Problems

I guess I have graduated into the world of back problems. Does that mean I am getting old, or just trying to fit in with the crowd? I saw the doctor today and he so kindly informed me that this is something that doesn't go away forever. Why do so many people have back problems?
I exercise, and I am careful when doing so, and I know how to pick up things correctly. What causes us to lose cartilage? These are questions I am going to look into while I am trying to rest my back.
In the meantime I may post some more pics of the kids since I'm getting used to my new iMac. Yes, after 8 years of using our uncle's second hand computer, we finally broke down and bought a nice Apple computer. We love it, even though I'm just beginning to learn about all that it can do.

No comments: