My slide show

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our favorite things

I just wanted to write about some of the things that the kids are really into right now. Serena's favorite thing is definitely climbing the stairs. Connor LOVES to help me in the kitchen for EVERY meal lately. He is learning a lot about cooking and I really enjoy that QT with him. I call him my little Ratatouille. Hayden has been loving his Legos since Christmas and making paper airplanes from a book. Every year just after Christmas I get excited about scrapbooking again. And Mike has a man project going on in the basement (that is a secret to me) where he just loves to escape.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Don't you just love having a place to write down little (yet important) memories?
Can't wait to find out what the 'man project' is that Mike is working on in the basement!

We Three Queens said...

Don't you mean Mike has a "man project" he's working on in his "man cave?" I love calling the basement the cave!!! hehehehehe BTW... you have great children! Big surprise considering they have great parents.