My slide show

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Serena crawls!

I know many of you were wondering if she was already crawling and I just hadn't posted it, but no, she did it for the first time this morning! Actually, all my kids have been slow in the large motor skills of crawling and walking! I had put her down on the floor and she acted like she had known for a while, she just didn't let anyone know. Here is some video of her first time.

Cute huh! (Don't pay any attention to all the blankets and other messes!)

I can't believe my little girl will be a year old in just a few weeks. She is weening herself off of nursing right now, getting ready for cow's milk I guess. I want to write about her, but I think I will wait and post her one year old letter after her birthday. But I do love every minute!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Look at her go! =D What a happy day. Now, the "fun" part of baby-proofing the house begins. haha
I found one of your sippy cups here, by the way. We need to get it back to you.

Heather said...

Thats awesome! Do you want me to do a christmas card from one of your pictures? I would be happy to do it, just let me know which one. I will drop off your cd this weekend. :)
love ya!

We Three Queens said...

WOOHOO Serena!! You go girl. I miss my girls making their first baby milestones.... Oh well such is life.

Jessa said...

Yeah for Serena! Keeley is still doing the army crawl, she won't get up on her hands and knees!

Sarah said...

What a monumental moment! Thanks for the Christmas Card.. we loved the olympics theme!