My slide show

Sunday, May 25, 2008

15 year class reunion

What! That's right, I am that old. But I don't mind, I like the era that I am in, and I enjoyed my reunion. There were a lot of old friends missing, but it was an intimate group to socialize with. We only had 140 in our graduating class, so you can't expect much to begin with! There were about 30 of us classmates there with our families. Mike and I topped the entire crowd with three kids. Go figure, the Mormon family! I included the pictures I got, but I feel bad I didn't get everyone. I didn't even get pics of the girls that organized the whole thing. Sorry girls! The reunion was at John Rudy park which has turned into a great park. The kids loved it (including Daddy). The weather was beautiful again too. Ryan Charleston Lauren Allie Who are they? And where is that third kid? Amy Guffy Judd Chapman, Scott Gierasch Old pals-Ashley and Paige Amber, Georgia and Hughie Heather Dostle and Jared Bean Abby Stauffer "the mom," for Hughie, and the back of Georgia Rogers and Jillian Stauffer. Scott Gierasch, Tiff Malinky, Greg Smith in the backround to the left. Just about everyone looks similar to what we looked like in high school (updated!), but we've all matured and grown into our age. Our lives revolve around our kids, and everyone seemed very genuine. It was fun to hear how everyone has evolved since high school.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I've only been able to go to my 5 year reunion, but it was so fun to see so many different people that I went to school with, to see how they've changed and to see their families. I bet the 15 year fun because people have really changed!

Lauren said...

Oh, crap. I completely forgot about it. Bummer, too, because the Chapman's know my in-laws so I've seen Andi Chapman the past few Christmases at their annual party but not Judd. I was looking forward to seeing everone. Glad you had fun and tank you for sharing the pics!
Love to all!
Lauren

Dusty said...

Oh my, I recognize most of those people that are in those pictures. Ryan C. used to babysit me and my brothers. How funny is that? I graduated with his sister Whitney. Where does the time go? I am not sure if our class is having any reunions. They tried to have a 5 year one. I am not sure how that worked out. Didn't go. (It was at a bar.... yuck!!) Your kids are so cute and getting so big. My goodness!!