My slide show

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Rooms for kids

We love our kids so much we worked our butts off to have rooms redone for them by the time the baby got here. The boys have a large room in the attic for sleep and play, and the baby has a cozy little nursery. The boys love their new room. We moved them in two weeks ago on Dec. 1st. They were running around screaming for hours! We are quite pleased with how it turned out as well. Of course, work is never done, we still have to replace the window, we're just waiting for a friend to come over and help Mike.

This next picture is of our red room before we turned it into the nursery. That room has been many things in the five years we've lived here-family room, computer room, boy's bedroom (temporarily for about 10 months), now the nursery. I was a little sad to see the red go, I still like it, it just wasn't very cutsie.

I'm done painting for a while!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome back! I was so happy to see your updated posts. The boys's bedroom looks amazing! You guys really did work your hineys off and it looks awesome. I love the little art station and the playing stations.
The baby nursery also looks so cute. I remember when we had Ewan's room finished, before he came, that I would just go in his room and look at the crib and think about him being there, what he would look like, etc.
We are so excited for you guys! So much change: Mike graduates (yeah!), new baby, new bedrooms. Wow! (sorry for the novel, I am just so excited for you guys!)

Bridgette said...

Everything looks great. It's no wonder you're so tired by 5 pm...its appearant that you put a lot of work into the rooms! And I can't wait to find out if a little boy or little girl will be sleeping in the adorable nusery! Good luck and we wish you well!

Jen said...

I love the shade of green that you chose for the baby's nursery. The boys' room looks awesome too! Congratulations on completing both rooms before the baby got here. That's fantastic! :)