My slide show

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lost Tooth!

Hayden lost his first tooth today! It has been wiggling for a few weeks, but this morning while he was eating a banana, he noticed some blood. Shortly after breakfast, he calmly cheers, "I got it!" I shouted in excitement and Mike came running down the stairs! It's a milestone in your child's life when they lose their first tooth. I was actually impressed with how calm Hayden was- I thought it would be a tramatic experience for him with the pain and the blood and everything. Of course he has been talking all day about what the tooth fairy is going to leave him tonight. I'm hoping the tooth fairy doesn't forget!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! He's growing up so fast! Did the tooth fairy remember? :P

Jamie said...

What a fun milestone! He looks so cute.