My slide show

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apple Pickin' Season!

Friday was the first day to pick-your-own apples at Forge Hills (we go there every year), so we siezed the day! Not only is it a fun family activity, but it works out to be $.32/pound for the apples! Plus, they taste SO much better than the ones in the store. Hayden loves to climb the trees. Connor had fun eating them! I think this picture could use a quote something like "Of all nature's gifts to the human race, what is sweeter to a man than his children?" Cicero Hayden had suggested that I wear pigtails today. I thought it fit the occasion. This was a split second shot! Silly boys!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Awesome pictures! We went there on Saturday. Only picked one basket, we are waiting for the Fugi and Granny Smith apples in two weeks!

Jen said...

It looks like you guys got some great apples and captured some great memories, too. I love the quote also. Ang you and the baby are looking good!