My slide show

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Knoebels

I think this picture of Hayden captures the joy in a child's face at an amusement park. I was thoroughly pleased with this picture since Hayden is starting to get an attitude towards getting his picture taken. We were all riding the Ferris Wheel for this picture. I was excited to see Connor riding a couple of rides with his big brother.
Hayden enjoyed playing the games more than the rides this year. I think that's because he likes getting prizes. This game Connor wanted to play too, and he won a big prize for getting the ball in a red cup. He's got a good arm! This is a picture of one of the cabins that you can rent out on the campground. I especially wanted other Brandt's to see this and wondered if we could look into renting a cabin next summer for the reunion? I'll send out an e-mail with more info.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

We are going on Saturday...if the rain stops!

Jamie said...

Knoebels is the BEST place for kids. I love that picture of Hayden. . .I see one of those "special" scrapbook pages with a 5x7 picture in the works! :D

Jen said...

That picture is priceless! Glad to see that you had so much fun at Knoebel's. Hopefully, we'll have some fun there together next year!? :)