My slide show

Monday, July 30, 2007

Connor's Day

Today was the first day of Mike's actual summer vacation-no college classes, no tutoring, no appointments. We spent the morning shopping for Hayden's birthday, this afternoon we are spending at home getting things done. Mike is moving boxes from the attic down to the basement to make way for the boys new room. We're excited to clean up the walls and paint. We think it will be a great room for them. They'll have the biggest room in the house too. I'm spending the afternoon on the computer catching up on my blog and updating pictures to scrapbook. Connor has been doing other things. We put him down for a nap after lunch and like other days, he stayed up talking for a while. After about 45 mins. though, he started crying. Mike and I went in to check on him, and this is what we saw! Apparently he had gotten under his blanket and couldn't get out of it! It was so sad, but so funny! We let him stay up for a little while after his tramatizing event. Mike and I were looking on the computer and the boys were downstairs. All of a sudden Hayden yelled for us to come down. Connor had gotten into my lip gloss. It wasn't a terrible mess, it was just funny. I was impressed he knew to put the lip gloss on his lips!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I've loved reading the cute little stories in your blog. Thanks for posting the bday pics. Your pictures turned out a lot better than mine. :D